The Fields Advisory Committee is charged with the following tasks:
- Development of a use priority for fields;
- Development of a financial policy;
- Review the existing Town fields inventory and make a determination as to whether the number of existing fields is sufficient;
- If the number of fields is determined to be deficient, recommend location for new fields;
- Determine who would maintain any new fields and how the on-going maintenance be paid.
|Charles J. Aspinwall||Ex-Officio Member||(508) 376-7040|